Thursday, December 1, 2016

@NepMediaBlog & Model @NikkiSerenity INTERVIEW

NMB: What it do, What's up @NikkiSerenity !! Thanks for letting me interview you today !! First off let me say, your photoshoots are dope as fu*k !! Tell me about yourself: Why do you want to work as a model?


   NIKKI SERENITY: Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear that you like them. Well, a little about myself: I'm Nikki Serenity. I'm a model, actress, singer, photographer, painter, etc. I'm also a vegan feminist with Liberal social views. I'm also a crazy cat lady. I want to work as a model because it's my dream.
NMB: Why are you interested in this career?
NIKKI SERENITY: I'm interested in this career because it's so fun. I don't want to waste my life away working a job that I hate until I die. I want to make art that makes myself and others happy.
NMB: Tell us about your education: Have you attended fashion modeling courses?
NIKKI SERENITY: I haven't had any fashion modeling courses. I've learned through working with photographers and other models.
NMB: What are your goals as a model?
NIKKI SERENITY: I want to make it to the top. I want to be on runways, in magazines, everywhere.
NMB: U know @HeatherDiesel & you have worked with her before I see; how is it working with her?
NIKKI SERENITY: I love working with her. She's a good friend as well as a talented model. She's been very generous and tried to include me in everything.
NMB: How do you communicate with people? Are you patient? Are you friendly? How open are you to clients’ requirements?
NIKKI SERENITY: Other than being socially awkward at times, I communicate well with people. I'm very patient and friendly. I'm pretty open to clients' requirements as well.
NMB: Do you eat nutritiously? How often do you exercise or go to the gym?
NIKKI SERENITY: I have a vegan diet, which is better than most people's diets, but I still don't eat as well as I should. I don't exercise as much as I should either, but I'm planning on getting back into it.

NMB: What's your favorite clothing line?
NIKKI SERENITY: I don't have a favorite clothing line. However, I do love shopping at thrift shops, yard sales, etc. I just love cute clothes, and they're better if they're cheaper!
NMB: State your availability: would you travel? Work full-time, part time? Any hours?
NIKKI SERENITY: I have 2 other part-time jobs, school, and a boyfriend. I'm a very busy girl, but I always have time for photoshoots. I usually don't travel more than 2 hours away, but that could change if someone offers to pay enough for it.
NMB: Do u listen to rap music; if so who's your favorite rapper?
NIKKI SERENITY: I do listen to rap music! My favorite rapper is probably Becky G.
NMB: Are their any links of yours that you would like to share?
NMB: Is their anything else u would like to say before we close out this amazing ass interview with u @NikkiSerenity ?
NIKKI SERENITY: Thank you so much for being the first person to interview me as a model! I hope everyone will go check me out: like, follow, share, etc.!

NMB: No problem! Thank u for your time & for letting me interview u! You're up next in this industry & I'm thankful for being able to be the first person to interview a future star!
#NepMediaBlog


3 comments:

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.