Sunday, February 26, 2017

"GET OUT" I Think A Lot Of Black Guys Are Dumping Their White Girlfriends Now!

After seeing this movie I think it's safe to say a lot of white women are gonna lose their black man.
I never reaelly understood why some Black dudes longed so deeply for White women. I suspected some guys wanted to get White men back for their savage rapey ways in the slavery days with what they did to the black race. I recommend every black guy go see this movie a lone if you're dating a white girl. (LOL)

This movie started off good & it ended good. Is it true? Would white women trade on their black boyfriend like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.