Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Donald Trump Stopping Child Support In 2020?!


It's been some crazy rumors circling the Internet about Trump stopping child support, well what if I told u those rumors are real?! 
Ok, so President Donald Trump and the U.S. Congress voted the other day on a bill that could change some lives around the United States. Trump says that any reports of abuse or negligence to a child from either party will result in the child automatically being turned over to the State Child Welfare. Their will be a meeting with lawmakers on Wednesday 9/20/2019 to finalize all changes before the effect will take place in the beginning of 2020. I personally think that's messed up because some women really need help. 



                                     How do you feel about this? **COMMENT BELOW** 


1 comment:

  1. This is my opinion on this thery I'm supposed to get child support from the mother of my daughter but I only see a little pice of child support money each month suppose to be$264 a month but I might get$75 a month or nothing at all so in my opinion if they don't pay they should not have the right to see the child until it's paid up to date she is over$4,000 be hind and nothing is or will be done about it

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.