Wednesday, June 25, 2014

@MichelleTowns & @NepMediaBlog Interview

NMB: Hey what's up Mz Caine (laugh) how u doing today?
MICHELLE TOWNS: (laugh) I'm good just coolin' trying to make a dream or two come true
NMB: U a upcoming model out of St.Louis do u think it's harder to get noticed in this city?
MICHELLE TOWNS: In st Louis there are so many self proclaim models that people don't take the craft serious enough.For me I feel its hard in this city because nobody supports one another or u have girls who boot u out because of what they are willing to do for a picture an what u may not be willing to do, same as photographers some of them may act as if they can get your face out there, but really just adding pictures to they're collections of girls who's dreaming to become a model in this cruel city, but they're just like a weed man in the streets u know the real from the fake.
NMB: Do u have any talents people don't know about?
MICHELLE TOWNS: Talents people's don't know about me (laughs) ummm...not really nothing to big, but I like to play basketball and run kids (laughs) they are my weakness I love making people happy tho .
NMB: Who's your favorite local artist in St.Louis?
MICHELLE TOWNS: I have quite a few.. I really like @certified/concrete I love there' music an strive its a team and family effort and I love that about them....I also like @PeeteyWeestro anyone going that hard is amazing and u have no choice but to listen to him .. uuum from the 618 I have 3 top faves @YungHang who I play daily to get me charged! @B-Jo the lady spitta of the east..uum Mr. R&b himself @EternityBlack I just get chills when I hear him sang not sing sang (laughs)
NMB: How do Michelle Towns stay focused ?
MICHELLE TOWNS: Prayer and positive thoughts keep me focused and my kids I want better for them.
NMB: Was u a popular girl in school?
MICHELLE TOWNS: In grade school I was far from popular it was like when I got to high school everything changed it was like I started to make friends and by senior year I was pretty known an loved but I've never felt more love then I feel these last few years that people have been getting to know Mz Cocaine !
NMB: To the younger females that wanna model what type of advice would u give them?
MICHELLE TOWNS: For younger females I would just say be careful an don't trust everyone that says they can get u somewhere or make your dreams come true...do only what makes u feel comfy not what someone says will work .. U gotta know all advice isn't good advice!
NMB: How was it to meet @PeeteyWeestro & the squad #BOOYAH ?
MICHELLE TOWNS: @PeeteyWeestro is great very humble always look forward to working with him he's very professional an determined I always admire that in him I see him & I take notes I might need to know (laugh)
NMB: Just to let u know I see potential in you & I think your modeling is dope. Is there anything else you love doing besides modeling?
MICHELLE TOWNS: Besides modeling I've got my open mic nights that I host in St.Louis and I love holding the crowd an turning up with my audience and supporters! I just love to take pictures it makes me feel so beautiful an I like having people being haappy with my pictures....I love to hear photographers say "We got the shot" after the first few shots (Iaughs) yea that's an amazing feeling!
NMB: So what's Mz Caine next move?
MICHELLE TOWNS: What's next for Cocaine? Well my birthday is Friday 26 ! It's almost the 30th, so I need my next move to be the best one (laughs) my kids like it so we might make it a family business .. I'm just waiting for.more bookings!


Facebook @MichelleTowns.33




2 comments:

  1. I've heard that Michelle can dance but never seen her dance or play Basketball. The cameras love her. I hope she never compromise her values & I wish much success on her road to fame & glory.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Drake Sound Like He Won't No Smoke With Kendrick Lamar On New Diss Record

Drake releases new song dissing Kendrick Lamar,  and he sound like he's backing down. Check song out in link below... LINK: ...