Tuesday, June 17, 2014

*NMB* Interview with STL rapper FREEDOM

NMB: What's up FREEDOM ! Thanks for coming through for me .
How you doing ?
FREEDOM: I'm good.
NMB: Tell us more about your new tribute project for the big homie 2 Pac u been talking about online & whatever else coming next the people should know about from u .
FREEDOM: My projects I'm working on now is Me Against THE WORLD A TRUBUTE TO 2 Pac coming in September then Pray For me later on this year.
NMB: Ok cool, so what inspired u to tribute a mixtape to 2 Pac ? Any special features on this project?
FREEDOM: Cause he's a icon to me and I see myself as a deep writer and thinker like him and I think I can take that to another level .Yea I'm looking forward to features.
NMB: What are u looking to accomplish from this project?
FREEDOM: My accomplishment is to put out good music & inspire people are motivate them in a different direction with my music.
NMB: Will u be working with upcoming STL music video director @RichVisionMedia ?
FREEDOM: Yea I will be working with @RichVisionMedia for videos & also I will be promoting my label baby & working with my new artist !
NMB: Ok sounds good ! .. I know your followers & me can't wait ! Anything else u would like to share before u get out of here?
FREEDOM: Yeah I would like to say be on the lookout for "Me against the world" and my new artist .. Im promoting more videos & shows ! Shout out to @NeptyoonTheGod for the interview !!

Instagram@Lilfree618
Facebook@DemarcoJohnson
Twitter@Lilco618

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Drake Sound Like He Won't No Smoke With Kendrick Lamar On New Diss Record

Drake releases new song dissing Kendrick Lamar,  and he sound like he's backing down. Check song out in link below... LINK: ...