Thursday, July 10, 2014

@NepMediaBlog & ALTON, IL @DeejaySteeno *INTERVIEW*

NMB: What's up Dj Steeno big homie?
DJ STEENO: What up Nep?!
NMB: Sup .. Nun , but grinding, so are u working on any projects at this time?
DJ STEENO: Nah not at the moment, just grinding fam. Local gigs.
NMB: So u gotta name for yourself around your city Alton,IL.. What keeps you motivated to do what u do?
DJ STEENO: First and foremost my family. I mean I love music and making people have a good time!
NMB: Who's the hottest local artist in your city to u?
DJ STEENO: Maaaaaaannnnnn to be honest I gotta say @JayLove ;bruh got sum heat! But as far as rap that nigga @Triggaman7th prolly got it.
NMB: How many venues do u dj at?
DJ STEENO: I got the Rubber Duck poppin on Fridays 10pm-2am 305 E. Edwardsville Rd. Wood River, IL.... And Midtown Bar n Grill every other Saturday at the corner of Central and e. 7th st Alton, IL
NMB: How long have u been dj'n?
DJ STEENO: About 7 years na.
NMB: Can u rap or sing?
DJ STEENO: I play around a lil bit nun major... I dropped a verse on @TaeTarantino "Boss Shit" remix a few months back (laughs)
NMB: Yea I heard the record .. Nice remix .. Shout out to @UnkwnTheProducer What do u love to do when you're not on the turn tables?
DJ STEENO: Be with my peoples are around people that mess with me for real .
NMB: Have u ever hosted any mixtapes?
DJ STEENO: Naw, a few people was suppose to get back at me wit they tapes,but they never did, but that ain't none of muthafucking business tho .
NMB: How many parties have u hosted?
DJ STEENO: Maaaaaaannnnnn I couldn't count em if i tried.
NMB: Who's your favorite Dj?
DJ STEENO: Me, no lie.... but the boy @DjKrisstyle a beast!
NMB: How do u feel about other artist hating on other artist in your city?
DJ STEENO: Man, that shit lame to me, but I guess thats what help them get a buzz. If people would quit hatin' and start helping each other grind together, than things a get way better for everybody!
NMB: Where do u see yourself in 10 years?
DJ STEENO: 10 years I'll be heavy.... My family will be set and I'll be a head basketball coach somewhere. Passing the turntables down to one of my kids.
NMB: That's what's up real talk! Shout out to the lil DJ Steenos (laughs). What's one of the things u hate that local artist do or say when they talk to u?
DJ STEENO: I don't hate anything... I dislike the fact that they fake, spit fake ish and do fake ish. Truth be told none of them give me they music to spin, so I can't hate em bruh.
NMB: I feel you Steeno bra that's real, so what consist of a good day for Steeno?
DJ STEENO: Every day my family wakes up is a good day. But a normal day... I wake up, pray.... Get my kids together, watch a, Lil sportscenter, fam activity, check out the new music, work, might go hoop, then back to the fam.
NMB: Alright my nigga Steeno .. U know I fucks with u .. We st


ill got business we need to take care of to .. U still down?
DJ STEENO: Fasho bruh its all good! Business is money, soooo of course I'm down wit that. I Appreciate the interview... Oh yea gotta BIG BIG BIG Pool party event coming real soon so stay tuned!
NMB: Fasho we gon talk ! And most def my nigg just let me know u know u always welcome to stop by & have something promoted by @NepMediaBlog ! POOL PARTY ! Sounds like a video shoot (laughs) . Aight we out ya'll ! Thanks Steeno for letting me interview u big homie !


FOLLOW AT @DeejaySteeno 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.