Thursday, July 17, 2014

@NepMediaBlog & Producer @RobbyOneSavage Interview

NMB: What's up Robbyone?
RobbyOne: Nun much Just Grinding.
NMB: Tell the people something they don't know about u
RobbyOne: I'm a Scorpio And A Gamer
NMB: So what's new for Robbyone?
RobbyOne:What's New.. Twanie Boy No Fliter Drop Yesterday go check tht out. Go check out SK papers on soundcloud.com (ima give you the links) 5star Oh Shit. and be on the look out with the whole BOOYAH camp. NV the finesser GTK (TX) we got new projects in the works. I got this movement in miami. I'm bumping hard in Texas man FWM.
NMB: So what's the name of your production company?
RobbyOne: The Name Of My Camp is N-$-M North Side Mafia. Co-Owner Finesse Fresh. We produce song write and management.
NMB: Who influence u to make beats?
RobbyOne: Shidd watching documentaries like Dr. Dre seeing how @NWA got formed then I always had that ear for music. I used to write raps in grade school and realized I didn't have no beats. I had a mentor @Keith(Dredz ThaGreat) Used to take me to his studio to make beats then I went on my own after that. That was in 06-07 .
NMB: How long have u been making beats?
RobbyOne: 8 Years Total!!
NMB: How many beats do u have made in total?
RobbyOne: Over 500 and a hard dive that's crashed with over 100 GB of beats.
NMB: Who's the biggest name have u worked with in your city?
RobbyOne: @DJ Tab @RukkaPuff @Peety Weestro @5Star
NMB: Who you'll like to work with locally?
RobbyOne: @LilSaintLouis, @Laudie, @3Prombles @TagTeam has been fu*king with me .
NMB: Which top 3 major artist you'll like to work with if u had the chance?
RobbyOne: @GucciMane @PeeweeLongWay @LilWayne
NMB: So how was it to work with STL artist @PeeteyWeestro?
RobbyOne: It Was On Point. I remember when he hit me up and said he needed 5 beats bro god took care of me, so I made them bitches in the same week ask bro god. S/o2 @PeeteyWeestro brah
NMB: U know me & you got some records in the works & the rest of the #BOOYAH camp has well , so man tell me how u feel to be like our #1 producer to come & shop with? U got the beats for the low & they hot .. Are u with a squad already; if so who & if not why?
RobbyOne: It Feels Good. I'm blessing y'all & y'all blessing me. Yea I'm in a squad, but naw I only claim N-$-M ,but I will produce and song write for other camps.
NMB: What side of St.Louis are u from?
RobbyOne: I'm from north side st. Louis Mo. Northland & Marcus
NMB: What other producers, songwriters and/or artists do you see as your primary inspirations?
RobbyOne: @Zaytoven @Dr.Dre @GucciMane @IsleyBrothers @MichaelJackson
 NMB: Do you have advice for young people who want to become music producers?
 RobbyOne: Follow your dream be creative come in the game with your own sound and never give up.
NMB: What do you like to do for fun outside of working on music?
RobbyOne: Turn up burn up tht gas and im a family man chill with my son and nephews.
NMB: So what's next for u my dude?
 RobbyOne: "FWM" the mix tape hosted by me or I might get a weak ass DJ if they fu*ck with me ,and more street bangers !
NMB: Anything else u would like to say to the people?
RobbyOne: Yeah follow me on Facebook @RobbyOneSavage and twitter @robby1nebeatz
IG @professor_robbyonebeatz.... SK papers http://m.soundcloud.com/the-music-firm/papers/s-VYkJz

Tawnie boy no filter http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jJEQTGwOGRg can't forget about them links ya'll gotta check out !






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.