Thursday, August 21, 2014

@NeptyoonTheGod leaks new promo track "Old English (Nep Mix) "


Member @Neptyoon TheGod of #BOOYAH leaks new promo track online from @YoungThug & @A$AP FERG  "Old English" , before he releases his upcoming single off his long-awaited mixtape "BMW" . This is what he had to say to the  @NepMediaBlog followers & supporters  around the world. 

"This is fresh and new material from me, so I hope ya'll like it. I know people are waiting to hear new music from me & see what I have up my sleeves. Thanks for holding me down on this journey trying to reach the top. I promise i'm taking ya'll with me & some of u guys are like, how he gonna take his supporters with him to a label? Maybe not in the same building has me , but u will get money & dreams answered .. Yea probably not at the sametime all at once , but u will eventually!! Thanks again love & dreams " -Nep 

https://soundcloud.com/neptyoon-thegod/old-english-nep-mix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.