Monday, February 16, 2015

@50Cent Goes In Hard For @BobbyShmurda

50 Cent says Epic Records is not handling theBobby Shmurda situation well. He recently sat down with his friend DJ Whookid for a quick interview and let his feelings go public.

“You know what I would really like to see, though?” 50 Cent asks during an interview with DJ Whookid on Shade 45. “I’d like to see that check from Epic. How they didn’t get Bobby out? Why didn’t they bail Bobby out?”

50 makes a very good point, Epic Records signed Bobby to a $2 million record deal – ironically enough the same dollar amount of his bail. Yet, Bobby still sits in a jail cell…

“No, no. They’re not bailing me out,” Shmurda says. “They’re [Epic] not standing by me that much. Every time I call them, there’s excuses about [parent company] Sony, this and that. So, nah. It’s more people on the streets that’s standing by me more than them. I haven’t gotten a visit from one of them yet. Nah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sean Combs Diss 50 Cent

It's Gonna Be A Hot Summer! ... Diddy's Son King Combs Drops A Diss Song Towards 50 Cent, And The People Who's Speaking On His F...