Wednesday, February 11, 2015

@NepMediaBlog Interview With Model @CegridGreen Aka Mz.Rain

NMB: Hey what's up CG ? How would you describe your modeling ?

Mz Rain: Sexy and Classy and eye catching
NMB: What’s your background in modeling? When and why did you get started?
Mz Rain: I always had a thing for looking good and most ppl liked my swag and thought i should model so i did a few shoots then it just start going from there shoot here and there. And im still grinding in.it
NMB: Who are some of your favorite models and designers, and why?
Mz Rain: I like up coming.designers they put alot of work and thought and heart into.they work like i do so I like them. Im just a plain person, i like what looks good and makes me feel good. You know sexy, classy, sweet
NMB: Which fashion magazines, websites, blogs, and catalogs do you visit most often? 
Mz Rain: Its so many to name
NMB: Are you currently dating anyone?
 Mz Rain: No
 NMB: How would you describe a perfect date?
Mz Rain: A perfect date, um let me see, I guess one where the guy is a gentleman @ all times like open my car door regular doors order for me once i tell him what id like, roses n and nice romantic candlelight dinner with drinks and fun.
NMB: Where do you generally shop? 
Mz Rain: Oh I shop in different places and online on different sites for things I shoot in.
 NMB: What other modeling projects have you done? Could you provide links?
 Mz Rain: Most modeling projects that i do are in fashion so its events like runway and fashion shows so i dont have any.links unfortunately but you can follow me on Twitter@ mzrainthaqueen and IG @candi0542 and my modeling page @ https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=170721473009681
NMB: Out of all of the photos the photographers took of you, which is your favorite and why?
 Mz Rain: Wow that's hard to say because I have some many great and awesome photographers that I work with so I have many favorites so I like the one's that will get me published and booked more. If it aint about the money😀
NMB: Do you have any other experience in the fashion industry (writing, photography, marketing, etc.)? 
Mz Rain: Just make-up artistry and my keen eye for style and sexy classyness
NMB: Can u dance, sing or rap? 

Mz Rain: LOL! No baby I dont sing or rap. As for dance yeah private dancer, Lol
 NMB: What advice do you have for other aspiring models? 

Mz Rain: Just keep striving for what you want and your goals and make things happen and keep the faith n God 1st in all you do.

NMB: How do you prepare for a modeling shoot?
Mz Rain: Well days ahead I try to make sure I have everything I need depending on the type of shoot it is.
NMB: Who's your favorite rapper? 

Mz Rain: Oh it's hard to say there are so many greats, like who's my Top 5. I do like 2 Pac, Big Daddy Kane, Ice Cube, Lil Wayne, Lil Kim, Da Brat, Eminem, Scarface etc.
NMB: Thanks for your time Mz.Rain ! Did anyone ever tell u that u was dark & sexy? (lol)
 Mz Rain: (Lol) NO JUST YOU RIGHT NOW !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sean Combs Diss 50 Cent

It's Gonna Be A Hot Summer! ... Diddy's Son King Combs Drops A Diss Song Towards 50 Cent, And The People Who's Speaking On His F...