Friday, May 8, 2015

Big Homie Jojo Capone Discusses Settling Feud Between The Game & Young Thug



Big Homie Jojo Capone Discusses Settling Feud Between The Game & Young Thug

“I was like, 'Before this shit gets out of hand, let me go ahead and put the water on the flame,’” Jojo Capone says.

“I guess Game had went to [Young Thug's] Instagram page and seen a picture of me on the page and was like, 'Aw damn, I done went at this dude and big homie rocking with him, so let me hit him up,’” Jojo Capone says. “So he hit me [up] and told me that like, ‘Man, I went through his page and I saw you on [there] and I’m like, ‘Damn.’ So I’m like, ‘What happened?’ He told me about what happened [and] I was like, 'Before this shit gets out of hand, let me go ahead and put the water on the flame.

“My thing to both of them was, ‘Don’t give the police a reason to kill one of y’all,’” Capone added. “If you care for either one of them, you gon’ do what I’ve done. It was nothing but a phone call through. I didn’t ask them, I begged both of them to leave that shit alone.”

“Both of them are publicly speaking and saying ‘Black Lives Matter,’” Capone says.” So you can’t turn around and be hypocritical and say ‘Black Lives Matter’ then y’all two go at each other like some bulls in the jungle, that was my thing. So I basically begged and pleaded with them to show them I’ma be the bigger person in the situation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Report: Lil' Baby Music producer fatally shot & killed by his own son

The son of a very well-known Atlanta music producer who's produced for Lil'Baby, Gunna, Future, etc. has been arrested f...