Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Young Thug Says He’s Not Signed To Birdman’s Rich Gang, Plans To Drop “Carter V” Mixtape 

First Rich Homie Quan, now Young Thug? ... damn that's crazy ... why don't NO ONE wants to be signed with @Birdman anymore?

When asked in a NDO radio interview if he was signed to Rich Gang, Thugga Thugga replied, “Nah, I manage myself. Nobody brung me here, so nobody can take me there. I manage myself. I’m signed with Atlantic… And it’s only Atlantic.”

 Thug does not have paperwork with Birdman’s faction, his issues with Young Money’s Lil Wayne may not be over tho. The Atlanta artist revealed he plan on dropping another project before his album. The title of the mixtape will be called .. U guessed it "Carter 5". LMAO .

“I’m gonna drop one more mixtape before my album. The album is calledHy!£UN35 (HiTunes),” said Thug. “I’m gonna drop one more mixtape. I’ll probably name it Carter V, because the original Carter V still ain’t came out. I don’t know what the f*ck they’re doing – slow poking. So I’m gonna put that motherf*cker out for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.