Thursday, May 14, 2015

@YoungThug & His Fiance @JerikkaKarlae

“We met in Gucci’s studio. She turned me down. She was like ‘No.’”

"He didn't stop trying to talk to me lol every time he seen me he'll sweet talk tlme & that's what got me." 

“I was like, ‘Jeff [Thug’s real name], I got a cute picture I want you to post of us on Instagram.’ And then he was like, ‘You ain’t see? I posted something up for you.’ I went on there and it was both of the rings and it was like, ‘Will you?’ I was like, ‘Oh my God. Of course I’ll marry you"

“We just went to the Bahamas. He had a show out there and I seen two weddings on the beach. I definitely know I want to do something in that realm.”

"It took us a lot to get to this point…We really deserve to be at this point. Most definitely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.