Monday, June 22, 2015

@AmberRose Goes In On The Kardashian's/Jenner

@AmberRose Goes In On The KARDASHIAN'S / JENNER

"Yo @khloekardashian I'm really happy for u and I'm gonna let u finish but I have the best leaked nude…" the mom-of-one wrote, linking to what appears to be a picture of herself, totally naked" .

"I'm so sick of these plastic ass h--s bullying ppl cuz they got the media outlets on payroll," she continued. "U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?" she continued, making a dig at the rumor Khloe even joked about herself on the Chelsey Lately show last year ("Probably the biggest rumor floating out there is that O.J. Simpson is my dad," she said at the time. Khloe's actual dad Robert Kardashian was one of Simpson's defense lawyers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.