Tuesday, June 2, 2015

NepMediaBlog Interview With @DjMosPrecious

@NepMediaBlog: Hey what's up Dj MosPrecious?


@DjMosPrecious So many lovely and unique things.. I can say that i am blessed

@NepMediaBlog: So u do music, dj, you're a promoter, produce, etc. How do u do it?

@DjMosPrecious Well I started doing music when I was a pre-teen, and haven't stop since. I have always loved music and chose to expand my brand to Dj'n back in 2009, when I started my own blog talk radio called #MVPRadio. I started doing promoting because I love creating ways to promo talent, with social media and throwing shows including mixtapes. With all the ventures I partake in, I always create my own lane so that no other can say I am copying them. I am living as a trendsetter !

@NepMediaBlog: How old are u? (laughing out loud) If u want the world to know that .. I don't know.

@DjMosPrecious A Women never tells her age . (laughing out loud)

@NepMediaBlog: Who were your music influences?

@DjMosPrecious My musicial influences are Aaliyah , 2Pac , Lauryn Hill , Nasir , Beyonce, Teyana Taylor , Bo Dean , Miistro Freeyo , Priceless Pranksta & Me MosPrecious !

@NepMediaBlog: What albums/mixtapes did u grow up listening to?

@DjMosPrecious All 2Pac, Lauryn Hill, Aaliyah ! I love listening to R&B ! (laughing out loud) Donnell Jones, Chris Brown, I have so many cd's just packed away at the house . That's it. God it's sooo hard to recall all those titles .. I just love music so I Have listened to Kenny G jazz album as well.

@NepMediaBlog: Who mixtape are currently bumpin?

@DjMosPrecious Currently I am bumping, Bruce Vs Bane (Bo Dean x T Dubb O) ...VII & Teyana Taylor .

@NepMediaBlog: What would be your dream collaboration ?

@DjMosPrecious My dream collaboration would be with 2 Pac if he was still alive, but I would love to work with Lauryn Hill and Aaliyah , if she was still alive. On the local/underground scene, I would love to work with @BoDean and @Miistro Freeyo !

@NepMediaBlog: Who's your favorite Dj?

@DjMosPrecious My favorite Dj ... Hhhmm I gotta say Will Smith Dj , Dj Jazzy Jeff & Dj Smallz .

@NepMediaBlog: Anybody in STL you'll like to host a mixtape for?

@DjMosPrecious Bo Dean, Miistro Freeyo, Otiz Smith, F.A.M, My fam Priceless Pranskta, my own mixtape lol

@NepMediaBlog: Give the people links where they can follow u at.


@NepMediaBlog: Anything else u would like to say before we close up this interview?

@DjMosPrecious My name is Dj Mos Precious, one of the realest grinder's you will ever meet, I have been networking and promoting for over 10 years. I have dropped many mixtapes to help push artist's music on a national bases. I own two websites that are here for you to promote through. keep in touch with my social medias. I am always throwing great networking events and parties for artists to perform and other djs to show their skills. I travel a lot and love passing out other talented artists music wherever I go. All I would like to say to everyone that claim they know me and the true purpose i have. should reconsider and actually speak to me about it because drawing assumptions doesnt do anything for your betterment. keep gridning and lets make history..
Thanks for your time everyone & shout out to NepMediaBlog ! I'm really appreciate this .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.