Wednesday, June 17, 2015

VOTE FOR @NepMediaBlog Owner @NeptyoonTheGod & Label Partner @KayBee

Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Vol. 305 Hosted by Lil Boosie aka Boosie BadAzz! The street legend is now due to release his first major label album since his recent incarceration. To make the project bigger than ever , Boosie has teamed with Coast 2 Coast to offer Indie Artist a Major Opportunity on this mixtape! " I'm happy to break this news to my blog followers !! U can vote by just clicking the link I give y'all below !! Thanks y'all . Oh yeah shout out to my little sister Ree Ree aka swagger kid !! This would blow her mind , if she found out that I'm on a mixtape hosted by Boosie (LoL) ! Lets get it Kay Bee !" 

#NepMediaBlog #BOOYAH

http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/audiodetail.aspx?audioid=468152

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.