Thursday, July 30, 2015

@JoeBudden Says He Has A @MeekMill Diss Written!!

Before the Meek Mill and Drake beef popped off, Meek and Joe Budden traded words after the Jersey MC criticized the Philly MC of going soft after wifing up Nicki Minaj. On his “I’ll Name This Podcast Later” show, Budden said, “Part of my problem with that is Meek’s music is too hard. Meek’s music is too hard for me to look at him with this fucking sappy fuck shit. Be the hardcore guy that I’m sure [Nicki] was attracted to at some point. It’s nasty. I hate everything about it.”

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!!!! EEEEE... But WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON @MeekMill FOR? AWWWW SH*T IT'S GOING DOWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.