Wednesday, September 16, 2015

@MichaelWooff Executive Producer Of @NeptyoonTheGod Upcoming Mixtape Finally Speaks Up !

"Ok. Well, thoughts are like a seed. This project started as one thought. So, like any farmer would do, we watered and nurtured that seed, making it grow into fruition. Its a concept album about the life of Neptyoon as he takes on the world at a young age. For me, it has been a cool experience to grow and to challenge myself to give songs a fundamental idea, a certain direction, that I feel is lacking in a lot of music nowadays. I look forward to finishing this project. It has been very fun for me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.