Monday, June 6, 2016

Getty Images celebrity Gucci Mane Opens Up About His Insane Weight Loss Method After A Run In With The Police....

Getty Images celebrity Gucci Mane Opens Up About His Insane Weight Loss Method After A Run In With The Police.... (Tmz reports)
Gucci was recently detained by the police after he boarded an airplane and a bag of pills fell out of his luggage. It turns out they weren’t illegal though, but a new supplement he’s been taking to change his life. Gucci Mane is noticeably thinner lately, and the newly released rapper says its no accident. He officially got out from behind bars in May. Gucci Mane stopped by America’s Morning Show this week to chat with Blair Garner about his new mixtape coming up, the status of his relationship,and of course his new, slimmer figure, and he shed some light on his ordeal with the police. "Well, ya know, the best diet in the world is an incarceration!", the singer jokes when asked about his physique. "In all fairness, I can't really take that much credit for it... A doctor friend of mine recommended these Garcinia Cambogia pills and the fat just started falling off" Gucci shares that after being detained, he started feeling a little uneasy about his figure... "I knew from growing where I did, it's survival of the fittest. The way I looked entering prison, I knew I had to step my game up." He goes on to share that after being arrested AGAIN, he was crushed... "I thought... There's no way I'm going back, especially for something that is not wrong at all." He went on to explain how he tried all kinds of remedies for weight loss including fasting diets, herbal teas and even acupuncture. "Nothing seemed to work for me until I found these Garcinia Cambogia pills..." he explained "They really should call them life savers!" At his heaviest, Gucci (Radric Davis) (6'2") weighed 275lbs, and currently has dropped down to a svelt 190lbs. "I always joke to Thug that if he took this stuff he would probably just disappear." he joked about his co-star Young Thug. Here is the product that Gucci used to help him loose 40lbs in 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Drake Sound Like He Won't No Smoke With Kendrick Lamar On New Diss Record

Drake releases new song dissing Kendrick Lamar,  and he sound like he's backing down. Check song out in link below... LINK: ...