Thursday, August 11, 2016

Dreezy New Album Is Hott !

Check out Dreezy’s No Hard Feelings cover art and tracklist down below and go buy it because it's IN STORES NOW ! 

I like this album from this new female rapper. I thought she was from ATL , but nope I just got word that she's from Chicago. 

I like every track on this CD. 

RATE: 🔥🔥🔥

dreezy no hard feelings
1. Wake Da Fuck Up Intro
2. We Gon Ride ft. Gucci Mane
3. That’s My Cousin
4. Spazz
5. Body ft. Jeremih
6. Drunk Jamal
7. Wasted
8. Afford My Love ft. Wale
9. Don’t Know Me
10. Da Guys (Sean Skit)
11. Bad Bitch
12. Worth It
13. See What You On
14. What’s Da Tea?
15. Close To You ft. T-Pain
16. Ready
17. Sean vs. Jamal
18. Break The News
19. Invincible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.