Thursday, October 6, 2016

WOW!! Torn @Triggaman7th Posters In Alton, IL !

This is sad. It don't matter if you are giving back to the city u grew up in or not u are still going to have haters there. Trigga responded on his Facebook account and felt very bad for the person that torn down his posters because they spent their energy & time on tearing down his posters hanging up around the Oakwood block of Alton, IL. but has well he was thankful because he feel like he's doing something right. U can read @Triggaman7th response at the bottom 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇


"I understand mfers don't like me because of PAST situations ..im completely fine with that..but to really use your energy to do that...THAT'S SAD...at least publicly say you don't like me but you like my music...shit i don't like LeBron but I respect his hustle and talents....this shit got me feeling like kaepernick..
MADE IN AMERIKKKA STILL A TRENDING TOPIC -GOOD WORK!" -@Triggaman7th 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Drake Sound Like He Won't No Smoke With Kendrick Lamar On New Diss Record

Drake releases new song dissing Kendrick Lamar,  and he sound like he's backing down. Check song out in link below... LINK: ...