Saturday, December 3, 2016

@KodakBlack Is Finally Out Of Jail !


One of my favorite new rappers of today just got free! 
Yeah that's right !

Kodak Black just got out of jail.
According to a post on his Instagram page, Kodak Black is a free man!!
The photo shows an young black man happy to be out of concrete jungle. In the post he writes:
"I’m happy to finally be going home to my family and friends. I look forward to clearing my name in the very near future. I want to thank God, my family, my team (Vanessa, Phatboy and James McMillan), Atlantic Records, my lawyers and all of my fans for your continuous love and support. I can’t wait to get back to doing what I love most – working at being the illest rapper alive."


WELCOME HOME KODAK !!! #FREE THE REAL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Report: Lil' Baby Music producer fatally shot & killed by his own son

The son of a very well-known Atlanta music producer who's produced for Lil'Baby, Gunna, Future, etc. has been arrested f...