Thursday, December 15, 2016

Nep Media Blog Interview W/ Online Model/Fitness Star Sidne Shy



NMB:  What up @SidneShy ?

SIDNE SHY: Hello Love

NMB:  So u do more than modeling I heard. What else do u do?

SIDNE SHY:  I do fitness training, design my own mini back packs, and im psychic.

NMB: So, u know how to read palms, and...WAIT! I'll get back to that question later, so what are your thoughts on the current state of the modeling industry?

SIDNE SHY: Its getting more advanced just like our technology. The industry isnt just looking at your walking skills any more, they want to see if you are a brand and boss all on your own.

 NMB: Who are your influences?

SIDNE SHY:  My Fair Godmother is Tyra Banks, I love her.  African Designers are becoming more appealing to me, I love bright colors and bold patterns, Nigerian Hippie is the BEST. 

NMB: She's one of my very first celebrity crushes when I was a kid, until this day. I lover her to. Have u done any palm readings for your boyfriend or home girls before ? 

SIDNE SHY: Ive read palms on some of my friends and strangers. Every time i read someone they leave in amazment or fear. Lol.. my friends dont let me read them. I actually had an ancestor grandparent come through for my friend Kristina, Lets just say im not allowed to talk about ghost around her. lol 


NMB: So, your workouts that you be doing live are sexy, motivational & amazing! What made u wanna start going live online with your workouts ?

SIDNE SHY:  About 6 months ago i started working at a gym in Virginia and i would go live at the gym on leg day, show off my squat game, and kill some core.  I missed going live with my work out in the morning, it got a good response when i did it then, so i decided to bring it back.

NMB: Have u ever thought about having your own online workout show ?

SIDNE SHY:  I actually have just dont know what im gonna call it yet.

NMB: On the real, I gotta ask this question  tho (lbs). Have u ever seen any ghosts ?

SIDNE SHY:  Lol. yes, I see and hear them all the time. Shadow people are pretty common it just depends on how strong their energy is. 

NMB: What is the most difficult thing u had to endure in life ?


SIDNE SHY:  I was in the Marine Corps and that by itself is enough to endure, but transitioning back to civilian life is pretty tough. You get on a set routine, day by day is pretty robotic, and then BAM back in the crazy pot. 


NMB: Do u know how to rap or sing ?

SIDNE SHY:  I sing and rap in the car or in the shower. Lol However I do write creatively, poems, and such. Im currently in the process of writing a book, i  just completed a screenplay for Houston rapper P.O.B.

NMB: How does it feel to be finally getting notice around the internet ? 

SIDNE SHY:  Its new to me. Im not used to walking out my house and someone stopping me like … HEY YOU SIDNE RIGHT YOU ON MY FACEBOOK. 


NMB: What do you hope to do with your modeling career next year ?

SIDNE SHY: I really hope my magazines Pleazure Zone and Rap Magazine take off. Pleazure Zone is and adult magazine with nude models and Rap Magazine is a magazine for all Indie Artist and Models.

NMB: Any shout outs?

SIDNE SHY: YES...I have to shout out my followers the SHYZ, I love them so much and without them and their love and loyalty, i wouldnt be here. To  all the photographers, videographers, rappers, and other artists that helped bring my career to life. Shout out to POB for making Artist Of The Month on my site for his song Endangered, You can follow him on Instagram @King_POB, he is a great writer and creative artist, Thank you for everything you have done, are doing, and will do for me later. I am so grateful.

NMB: Any links u would like to share, so the people can follow u ?

SIDNE SHY: I actually just published my website this month and once a month i feature an indie artist on my home page. So if anyone would like to submit music they can emailsidneshy.booking@gmail.com or visit the site  http://seductionrose.wixsite.com/sidneshyYou can also find me on Instagram @sidneshy and dont forget to donate this year to a charity of your choice. If you would like you can donate to St. Judes by clicking the button at the bottom of my BIO page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.