Sunday, December 18, 2016

Nep Media Blog Is Coming To A END !!


PSA: " This morning I have chosen to give up with rapping, has well I also have chosen to delete my online blog #NepMediaBlog. This business is to stressful for me. I give my 'ALL' for the love of this business & all I got in return was a waist of time. A lot of these independent labels, producers, artist, ETC. ain't real ! I'm just done with this business. I'm going into plan B . My fam don't support my dreams & I was doing all this for them. Thanks for all the support & love guys (strangers) I love y'all with all my heart, I really do ! This blog will not be seeing 2017. I'm giving 3 random subscribers
 a FREE prize! " ✌😈

 -Nep (owner of Nep Media Blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.