Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Owner Of @NepMediaBlog Put In Psychiatric Medical Center Tonight


"I'm able to use my phone because iam not crazy, but they will be taking me to the back of the room. I'm currently waiting for doctors to come back in my area. They will be taking everything for safety reasons they say, but all this begun over a fight with a family member who's a so call bully. I tried to protect myself & I was lied on, and my Mom said I was crazy. I spoke with doctors & officers & told them my story & they seemed to believe my story. Just pray for me guys. Thanks for the support !"

3 comments:

  1. Damn my dude hope for the best keep a level head and pray cause you got demons round your way tryna stop what you got goin for you I been there. stay up 💯

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.