Saturday, January 21, 2017

2 Chainz "Offered $1M By Donald Trump To Perform At White House"


The fu*k is going on in this world today? LOL.

Donald Trump reached out to 2 Chainz to perform at the inauguration but the Atlanta rapper declined the invitation.
Tity Boi AKA 2 Chainz revealed the news in video on Instagram. This is what he said, “So I usually just leave a lot of shit to myself. I wanted to go to The White House. I never got invited. I seen all them beautiful pics of everybody going to all these parties. I just wanted to say what’s up to Barack. We all came from a troubled past, but I seen him give people some really big chances.”

He continued, “But anyway it didn’t happen, and I’m cool with that. But then Trump calls management. And I know they only doing this ’cause they can’t get nobody else. They want me to perform for the inauguration. I had to say nah. No matter how much money it was. I probably won’t be going to The White House no time soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.