Thursday, May 28, 2020

People Are Stupid!!


Everybody's moving like sheeps. They tell u go in, go out, move this way, move that way & u do it. Think outside the box. This is your life. This is a game to them (elite). They close down the businesses & schools & now they wanna open up business again slowly, but surely. They have a vaccine made by Bill Gates which has a chip included. Do your own research don't take my word for it! Their gonna try to make us all get this shot some type of way. I'm just gon stay in the house with my lady & write these songs has she work on her handbag business. I don't wanna be around nobody. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘lbs...bae, egineer, video guy & I πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’ͺπŸΏπŸ’―....**BE SAFE EVERYONE!!!!**

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Teyana Taylor Divorces Iman Shumpert

Teyana Taylor divorce Iman Shumpert and this is what she got: 4 houses valued at over $10 million and Iman Shumpert has been ord...