Monday, December 20, 2021

Doja Cat Talks About Her Bad Acid Trip


Doja Cat Admits To Being A Real Smoker In New Rolling Stone Magazine Interview, But Stopped Because Of A Bad Acid Trip.

“Acid was a wonderful experience for me, but I felt I didn’t need it after a while,” she explained. “My last trip was a bad trip, but it made me quit a lot of my habits. I’m a very habitual person. I was smoking lots of cigarettes. But I quit smoking because of the acid I took. I haven’t been able to smoke a cigarette since then. It’s unbearable to smoke one. It’s very interesting how that worked.”

“The only challenge I ever had was addiction,” she said. “Alcohol and cigarettes were my thing and weed was my thing. I would smoke and smoke and smoke and I’d be chain-smoking and it would mess with my voice, it would mess with my energy.”

Can You Relate With Doja Cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Teyana Taylor Divorces Iman Shumpert

Teyana Taylor divorce Iman Shumpert and this is what she got: 4 houses valued at over $10 million and Iman Shumpert has been ord...