Monday, November 21, 2022

Kevin Gates Wanna Stop Rapping About Sex

 


Rapper Kevin Gates has admitted he wants to stop rapping about sex after his daughter’s recent bedroom confession to him.

“Bruh, that shit fucked up dawg,” he said. “My big daughter 19, bruh. Make me want to stop rapping about sexual shit. My daughter talking about she eat ass and shit. I’m serious. I had to listen to that shit dawg.

“I’m like, ‘What the fuck?!’ I said: ‘Was it a n-gga or a bitch?’ She said: ‘Dad…’ I said: ‘Don’t even tell me. I don’t wanna know. I don’t judge you, I love you. I ain’t here to judge you, I love you.’ I said: ‘Man, what the fuck?'”.

6 comments:

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.