Tuesday, July 18, 2023

More Shows Of Lil'Durk Cancelled!!


Chicago rapper Lil Durk has canceled several dates of his Sorry for the Drought Tour and backed out of his Rolling Loud Miami performance.

On Tuesday (July 18), word got out over the internet that 24 dates had been marked as canceled and only five shows remained unaffected, including two hometown shows at Chicago’s United Center.

DJ Akademiks said on Instagram that he got a statement from Lil'Durk “exclusively about these cancellations,” which reads as follows: “Since I’m still awaiting to get full clearance from my doctors to travel and perform again, I have no other choice but to cancel my headlining Rolling Loud performance. While I’m home resting, I am looking forward to my two homecoming shows on the 11th & 12th in Chicago. For the rest of the country, I’ll be announcing new dates soon. #StillHealing” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.