Wednesday, January 14, 2015

@NepMediaBlog Interview With Model @HeatherDiesel

NMB: 
Hey what's up Heather?

HEATHER DIESEL: 
Not a lot tonight, just planning a Lil calendar shoot .

NMB
How would you describe your professional interests?

HEATHER DIESEL:
I want to make millions doing what I love, making other's smile.

NMB: 
What’s your background in modeling? When and why did you get started? Was it for the glamour? The money? Pure kicks?

HEATHER DIESEL: 
My background in modeling. .. I have worked as a promotional model for years, you know that girl at the concert that keeps trying to give you a free sample of whatever new product just hit the shelves. One day, seriously just walking down the street in the Grove I was asked if I wasn't busy Friday night could I walk in a Fashion Show. What girly girl would say no?! I showed up and took my first steps on the runway next to girls half my age. Since then I have been connecting with great photographers all over the state. I have filled in my schedule with photo shoot after photoshoot, just for kicks.

NMB: 
Which fashion magazines, websites, blogs, and catalogs do you visit most often?

HEATHER DIESEL:
Other than yours, I have no favorites. I just click on whatever is trending on my FB feed. 

NMB
How would you describe your style?

HEATHER DIESEL:
Random.. yet trendy... it all depends on the day and my mood. 

NMB
Where do you generally shop?

HEATHER DIESEL:
I love a bargin, most my time is spent hunting for the greatest deals at local resell boutiques. Dos Resell Boutique and Hut8 always have a super sexy dress in my size for under $10.

NMB
What other modeling projects have you done? Could you provide links?

HEATHER DIESEL:
Gosh, most of my work has been for fun.  My biggest project is under works right now.

NMB
Out of all of the photos the photographer took of you, which is your favorite and why?
  
HEATHER DIESEL: 
My favorite photo changes with each shoot. But one that stands out the most shows my personality, Joe Pro Rascher caught that last week.  But I really  have equal love for Alan Bell, Kelly Sleeper  and Joe.   

NMB:
What makes [your city’s] fashion unique?

HEATHER DIESEL: I call everything  between KC and  St. Louis my city. Our style is unique because of the huge variety.  You can drive thru the town and see styles right out of magazines and turn a block and see jeans and hoodies.  St. Louis has made even a common t-shirt desirable with guys like Ty Young / Enk'd.
 
NMB
Do you have any other experience in the fashion industry (writing, photography, marketing, etc.)?

HEATHER DIESEL:
My heart & soul belongs to marketing .

NMB: 
What is fun and rewarding about modeling?

HEATHER DIESEL: The best part of modeling for me is the rush of seeing a new image for the first time.

NMB: 
What do you dislike about modeling?

HEATHER DIESEL:
  I really  dislike the girls who take modeling to seriously, it takes all the fun out of it when someone is bawling because  they missed a pose on the runway.

NMB: 
What advice do you have for other aspiring models?

  HEATHER DIESEL: My biggest piece of advice is to research a photographer  before heading to a shoot and never go alone!!!  Make sure the photographer does quality  work, you don't want a bad image out there ruining your career  before it begins.
And don't take it to seriously!   Have fun, enjoy it! I promise  you will produce a better image if your happy!

NMB:
 How do you prepare for a modeling shoot?

HEATHER DIESEL: Before I head out to a shoot  I lay out outfits on my bed and send pictures  to the M.U.A  and photographer. Then I make sure to get entry of rest, nothing like bags under your eyes to ruin a shoot!

NMB: 
Do u like rap music? 

HEATHER DIESEL:
I like all music. Top 40/ pop music is probably what I listen to most.  I did a promotional  shoot for @KidInk and had alot of fun!

NMB: Thanks for your time Heather . Did anyone ever tell u that u was beautiful? (Lol)

HEATHER DIESEL: 
Not a problem!  Thanks for the opportunity!
  My husband tells me I beautiful several dozen times a day, and I get a comment or two here and there on my Facebook  page.  ;)

NMB: S/02 your hubby ! S/02 you ! S/02 everybody who took time to read this interview ! S/02 everybody we ouut !!


                                                Www.NepMediaBlog.BlogSpot.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy Birthday To Nipsey Hussle & Chief Keef

Both their birthday are on Aug. 15 Nipsey Hussle would've turnt 38 & Chief Keef turnt 28.